We make you feel like an owner because quite frankly, you are.
TITLE:Media Buyer & Programmatic Platform Manager
FUNCTION:Media Buying, Advertising Operations & Campaign Management
REPORTS TO:AVP, Advertising Operations
In this role as Media Buyer and Programmatic Platform Manager, you will be a lead in the review of programmatic media delivery technologies and inventory providers to make recommendations on as well as support the implementation and success of said platforms(s) in the delivery of digital media campaigns. The person in this position is responsible for managing campaigns in the Programmatic Ad Systems (Desks), optimizing campaigns to the successful delivery of KPI’s, managing vendor relationships and acting as liaison with other departments on inter-departmental initiatives as related to campaign operations. This role requires very strong client communication skills and a proactive approach to resolving issues. We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate the ability to identify options, suggest solutions, and act decisively when necessary to achieve the successful delivery of campaigns.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work as Ad Operations project lead across departments on new business planning, training, and implementation.
- Support the development of measurement plans and KPIs based on set marketing objectives linked to key campaigns, alliances and always-on digital
- Monitor campaigns (with strong attention to detail) and analyze performance in order to provide recommendations for optimizations activities, including setting baselines and targets
- Proactively deliver relevant insights to key stakeholders within marketing to help them understand the real-time impact of our marketing efforts
- Create insightful, visual reporting presentations for clients with recommendations and optimization ideas
- Monitor campaigns to ensure KPIs are being met and budget is being spent in full.
- Be a key contact with the Marketing Insights team for reporting and analysis from digital marketing reporting tools
- Work with the Reporting Analyst to define dashboard requirements for standardized reports
- Support ad-hoc marketing insights requests for stakeholders throughout Marketing and Sales
- Support Client teams by kicking off implementation for new ad delivery technologies and partner relationships
- Proactively troubleshoot delivery and technical issues to ensure revenue recognition. Field and coordinate resolution of partner initiated issues / escalations
- Keep current on new technologies, products, and emerging trends in the programmatic online advertising industry.
- Help implement mobile and video solutions to the latest standards
- Work with product and sales teams and provide solutions
- Consultation on custom and/or new projects and products, and ensure initiatives can be implemented using existing technical resources (e.g. TradeDesk, AppNexus, AOL One, DBM, Centro, DataXu, OwnerIQ)
- Maintain documentation for best practices, business processes and training to be used by partners and internal resources
- Communicate technical issues (both verbal and written) in a manner that is easy for a non-technical audience to understand.
- Initiate and manage ad serving vendor relationships to increase sales revenue.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- 3+ years in Online Advertising with a strong working knowledge of programmatic trading platforms
- Mobile, Video, Contextual and Behavioral ad serving knowledge. Knowledge of Web technologies, facility with technical concepts and an ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Creative problem solver, self-directed and proactive
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Science or equivalent experience in Internet industry, project management, or technical production environment
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title in the subject.