We make you feel like an owner because quite frankly, you are.
POSITION: Product Manager
LOCATION: Westminster, CO
Trueffect maximizes digital relationships by enabling Brands to connect directly with customers and prospects via digital channels. Our SaaS based solution provides performance marketers clear control and efficient utilization of their hard-won data assets. We do this by integrating tracking and messaging into the Brand’s own 1st party domain.
We have an opening for a talented Product Manager to join our team in Westminster, CO. We are searching for a smart, energetic individual that will help develop the company’s software products that help our world class customers manage their first party data and analytical requirements. You will be responsible for product strategy, ideation, prioritization, and process of the product development of current and future products. A successful candidate will collaborate with customers, analytics, and internal stakeholders to identify key product initiatives, gather requirements, and translate them into product specifications. You will work closely with the engineering teams to ensure that the product and features are created to specifications and delivered on time.
- Define, Design, and develop key use cases and features to create a competitive advantage.
- Focus efforts to increase user engagement and drive continuing customer growth.
- Develop plans for rapid prototyping and user-centered product design and iterative feedback.
- Manage cross-company efforts for product assigned from approval through to implementation.
- Develop and formulate product strategy, generate team/stakeholder recommendations and communicate to leadership and the organization through presentations and reporting.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure smooth training, sales, delivery, and performance of product.
- Serve as a liaison and expert to Sales Training and Marketing for the emerging product line; work with marketing and channel delivery team on collateral.
- Track, monitor, and manage performance of emerging product portfolio to ensure products are performing to expected >performance/quality metrics.
Skills and attributes:
- 4-6 years relevant work experience, preferably in Ad:Tech.
- SaaS experience focused on CRM, Lead Management, or Analytics.
Successfully lead and delivered online advertising or Saas products to market.
- Experience with CRM, Analytics, and Ad Tech advertising.
Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders at the executive level.
- Business intelligence, analytics experience a plus.
Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Economics Finance or related field required.