We make you feel like an owner because quite frankly, you are.
LOCATION: Westminster, CO
Trueffect has an opening for a talented Technical Writer to join our Product Management team located in Westminster, CO. We are searching for a smart, energetic individual that will create customer-facing documentation explaining our suite of Trueffect products in addition to the underlying technologies. The responsibilities will include, ownership of all online and offline product documentation, establishing the style guide, and collaborating with the stakeholders to gather the appropriate data for the documentation. The stakeholders will include the sales, client, engineering, product managers, and test automation personnel. Beyond establishing ownership of the documentation, your responsibilities will also include setting up an environment where new and archived documentation can be quickly created and referenced both internally and by customers. A successful candidate will draw from their expertise in synthesizing technical information and maximizing its usefulness by enabling our customers to get the full value from our products quickly.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with sales, client management, product management and engineering to create user documentation for all Trueffect products.
- Establish a documentation processes, set timelines, and schedules while working with various engineering teams to gather and organize content for each release.
- Gather, publish, and archive product release notes.
- Create and storyboard the documentation sitemap and drive content creation for online customer-facing documentation.
- Read design documents, QA test plans, and MRD/PRDs to determine appropriate presentation of content to technical and business users.
- Design and develop clear, concise, complete, and correct technical copy in a single sourcing environment using structured writing.
- Create and manage content for in-product tutorials and examples.
Skills and attributes:
- 6-8 years relevant work experience, preferably in Ad:Tech software development, in the areas of technical marketing, product documentation, and technical writing.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and the ability to assimilate complex technologies and synthesize them into crisp documents.
- Web-based and experience with online documentation products within a knowledge base and interlinked documentation archives.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or Journalism.
- Experience working for a SaaS analytics company a plus.
- Familiarity with database and/or big data is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject.